Steel structures, production of frames, body frames, chassis, booms,pedestals, parts for crane, marine, offshore, blocks for rope, winches, lars frames, skids; mining, construction, offshore, production of military vehicle, rail vehicles and their components - CL1 certification level, welding of steel load-bearing structural elements - in classes EXC1, EXC2, EXC3.
- construction length up to 15 meters,
- material thickness 8-100 mm,
- pipe diameters from 40 mm,
- wall thickness range from 3 to 100 mm.
Material groups: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 2.1, 3.1, 8.1 / carbon steels, thermo-mechanically processed steels, thermally improved steels, stainless steels. Welding methods:
- MAG welding with solid wire (135),
- TIG welding with the addition of solid wire / rod (141),
- arc welding with covered electrode (111).
Mechanical cutting up to max. fi 300 mm,
Plasma cutting - dimensions 2000x12000 mm, thickness 10 mm,
Oxygen acetylene cutting max. dimensions 2000x12000 mm, thickness 220 mm.