Intelligent Development Operational Program 2014-2020
Mista sp. z o.o. is carrying out a project entitled
"Development of innovative technology of control system and cooling system for road grader engine with hydrostatic drive - RD-165 FHAD (Full Hydrostatic Advance Drive)"
within Measure 1.1: R&D projects of enterprises, Sub-measure 1.1.1: Industrial research and development works implemented by enterprises within The Intelligent Development Operational Programme 2014-2020 is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.
Project objective: The aim of the project is to create a complex system - an innovative technology of the control system and engine cooling system and on the basis of these technologies to build a prototype of a road grader with hydrostatic drive - RD-165 FHAD (Full Hydrostatic Advance Drive).
Planned effects: prototype of the innovative RD-165 FHAD (Full Hydrostatic Advance Drive) road grader.
Project value: 2 616 320,79 zł
The contribution of the European Funds: 1 842 858,03 zł
Mista Sp. z o.o. carried out a research and development project "Development of an innovative technology for the control and cooling system of a road grader engine with hydrostatic drive - RD-165 FHAD (Full Hydrostatic Advance Drive)" aimed at introducing an innovative product, which is the RD-165 FHAD grader.
The machine is equipped with a fully advanced hydrostatic drive with a Tier 4 Final engine system.
As a result of the tests carried out, with reference to RD -165 H Tier 3a and conventional control, the resulting improvement in performance is as follows:
- Increasing the efficiency of the hydraulic system of the machine from 80 to 95%, by using modern control / based on an individually programmed PLC .
- Acceleration of the reaction of the control functions of the systems from 3 [s] to 1 [s],
- 5% reduction in perceived noise and vibration in the driver's cab,
- 10% reduction in fuel consumption and exhaust emissions to the environment.
The project is co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund under the Intelligent Development Operational Programme 2014-2020. The project is implemented within the framework of the National Centre for Research and Development competition: Path, competition no. 1/1.1.1/2015 under Measure 1.1 "R&D projects of enterprises", Sub-measure 1.1.1 "Industrial research and development works implemented by enterprises".
MISTA SP. Z O.O.
37-450 STALOWA WOLA
UL. WŁADYSŁAWA GRABSKIEGO 36
Sąd Rejonowy w Rzeszowie nr KRS 0000210773
Requests for proposals
- Inquiry - Drive system power supply installation
- Design support software inquiry
- Inquiry - tool setting and measuring instrument
- CAM software inquiry
Results of tenders
- Inquiry for the purchase of a power supply installation for the drive system.
- Inquiry for the purchase of LCD touch displays.
- The result of choosing the most advantageous offer regarding the position of Project Scientific Manager.
- The result of choosing the best offer regarding the function of the Chief Project Consultant.